3.1.11

Why this blog?

I'm just an average mum. I don’t work in the childcare industry, nor do I have any prior experience or knowledge about babies.

However, I am an avid reader and Google-meister. I research everything, and like to have evidence-based information or to find something that matches my overall world-view.

When I had by baby 12 months ago, I found that there was no single resource that captured everything I needed to know. A couple of books and websites have a lot of useful information, others have smatterings of information that I’ve matched up to others. And most authors use lots of words to pad out their topics. What a waste of time reading!

So I thought I’d put together a few of my findings into this blog and see what emerges.

I’m also a strong advocate for preserving the environment for future generations. I’ve included as much information as I could find on raising a baby, in an environmentally friendly way, without spending a fortune or taking up any more time than necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment